Sarga is a Sanskrit word that means creation.
This symbolic pendant symbolises the principle of the divine creative force, of the formless expressing itself in form.
This piece is available in repurposed sterling silver and in 14k recycled gold plated repurposed silver.
Sarga Pedant silver/gold plated
Why you will love it
- designed by Ganga Ma in the foothills of the Himalaya
- made of repurposed sterling silver
- produced fairtrade in Bali
- elegant reminder of the force of creation
- unique piece that makes a great gift
- made with love
- comes in a beautiful eco-friendly gift box