These earrings are an ode to Shiva.
As a principle Shiva represents Pure Consciousness.
As a deity Shiva is know as the first yogi, meditating on Mount Kailash, the sacred mountain in the Himalaya's in Tibet.
In this earring I combined two symbols of Shiva, the little Shiva lingam is resting on the cresent moon. The lingam represents the pure potentiality and the cresent moon that Shiva wears in his hair is telling us that he is beyond the limits of time and space.
Shiva Moon earrings
Why you will love it
- designed by Ganga Ma in the foothills of the Himalaya
- made of repurposed sterling silver
- produced fairtrade in Bali
- elegant reminder of the nature of our being
- unique piece that makes a great gift
- made with love
- comes in a beautiful eco-friendly gift box